Calcule Biologique

Annuaire de Sante | Dictionnaire medicale  Actualit? M?dicale

Universit? Virtuelle des Sciences Medicales

Health News

Cours de Medecine

Précédent   Forum Algérien de Médecine > English Medical Section

Notices

English Medical Section Perfectionnez votre anglais médical - Only english talking please

Réponse
Outils de la discussion Rechercher
non lus 10/02/2009, 22h42   #1
the angel

the angel is just really nicethe angel is just really nice
Unhappy Speaking english !!!!

hello
it's my first participation in ''english medical section''
fisrtly i'd like to say that's a very good idea to have such a section in our forum
so i've a problem and i hope that you can help me .
_till i was in high school i took english courses in ALC school
''algérian lerning center '' it's very very good center i don't know whether you know it or not but they have very good methods to learn english ''speaking learning listning'' know i'm in the highset level wich's 17 and i think that i'm not able to speak english fluntlly and i feel that my eglish
dosn't reflect neither all the periode that i have studied nor the money that i spent to learn it
but when i lesten to english i unterstand 80 per cent. for exp on CNN chanel or some songs
i know that to speak a language is to use it every day and trying to speak it always but us you know our envirment is so so far from english view that our studies are in fruch and even we risque to lose or arabic because of that
please i know that's ful of mistakes sorry
please help me and thank you very very much
the angel est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
non lus 11/02/2009, 18h14   #2
bimarstane

bimarstane has a reputation beyond reputebimarstane has a reputation beyond reputebimarstane has a reputation beyond reputebimarstane has a reputation beyond reputebimarstane has a reputation beyond reputebimarstane has a reputation beyond reputebimarstane has a reputation beyond repute
Par défaut Re : speaking english !!!!

hellow angel.
in reality ,every bady ,in algéria have the same problem,i mean who tries to learn english language.
It is easy to reach a basic level but when we try to improve it more than that aspecialy in speaking and listining it become very very hard because of as well as you said our enviromrnt speaks in french rather english linked to our colonial history.

Most of learning english methods attest that two hours english listing braodcast at least are necessar to develop our listing ,even a perfect listing.
talking ,too.

-i know it need a great willness and a lot of time.
-i have the same problem, i think we are not hurry, we should take our time
step by step but with abiding way.
- this web sit is an opportunity to improve our level togather like the present discution
to correct each other and to use the vocabulary in different subject which we ceate to talk about.

i hope that l'll read your writting soon, togather we can(i take the obama's slogan)
non lus 13/02/2009, 08h53   #3
MHD15
smooth operator

MHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond reputeMHD15 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all.

I am very pleased to read some of your messages in Shakespeare's Language here at this forum. I hope more and more Forumed users will get used to read and write in English, whether through this section, at university, or at work.

Citation:
Envoyé par the angel Voir le message
hello
fisrtly i'd like to say that's a very good idea to have such a section in our forum
''algérian lerning center '' it's very very good center i don't know whether you know it or not but they have very good methods to learn english ''speaking learning listning'' know i'm in the highset level wich's 17 and i think that i'm not able to speak english fluntlly and i feel that my eglish
dosn't reflect neither all the periode that i have studied nor the money that i spent to learn it
but when i lesten to english i unterstand 80 per cent. for exp on CNN chanel or some songs
i know that to speak a language is to use it every day and trying to speak it always but us you know our envirment is so so far from english view that our studies are in fruch and even we risque to lose or arabic because of that
I can clearly see that the English course you took when you were at high school did help you in writing your message, which does indeed contain some spelling mistakes (fautes d'orthographe), but the structure of the sentences is correct. Therefore, you would need to use a spell-checker (Word processor) and to read general and academic English on a daily basis (quotidiennement), that will help build mental images of the words you read/write.

Let me say here that you are welcome anytime you need help in your Medical/English Language learning.

I wish good luck and of course, see your posts around.
non lus 13/02/2009, 13h44   #4
"paradis"

"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute"paradis" has a reputation beyond repute

hello every bady...(salem 3alicoum)
first ,I 'm sorry for my bad english(you will see )

I like inglish ,it 's a wanderfull langage;very easy;simple and cool. I had a good level in secondery schoole;but after that I did'nt practice it again and I lost a big party of the language
so,I decided to learn english again ,and I started studies at english school,since 4 months.
but I think that it's not sufficient like you said;we must listen ,practice and look at films to améliorate our level,and it's not easy
I'm happy to participate with you in this topique and I hope to améliorate my english.
non lus 13/02/2009, 16h25   #5
orchidee16

orchidee16 is a jewel in the rough

Citation:
Envoyé par the angel Voir le message
hello
Hi angel!
i think that ALC mean:American learning center...
non lus 13/02/2009, 20h43   #6
moonlight

moonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond repute

me too

I really need to improve my english, i haven't use it since the secondary school.
I can read but can't write or speak it!
when i try to do, it looks like french, because still think in french

*still thinking not still think, isn't it?

Dernière modification par moonlight ; 13/02/2009 à 22h43.
moonlight est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
non lus 13/02/2009, 21h51   #7
moonlight

moonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight has a reputation beyond repute

i've found numerous podcasts in this web site , you could listen online or download them for free but without learning guide

There is also tags in health and medicine.

http://www.eslpod.com/website/show_a...=10&Submit=Go#

it seems to be good for beginners , like me

Dernière modification par moonlight ; 13/02/2009 à 21h54.
non lus 13/02/2009, 22h40   #8
the angel

thank's veryyy very much tobimarstane .littledodeyknow.nourelhouda.orchedee16.monlight
1bimarstane ; first of all i'd like to thank you for your passage and for you repling .
secon .i agree with you for the idea of exchanging ideas in english ; correcting each other and tring to speak in differnt topics to improuve our level let's start
2_littledodeyknow:allso thank you very much for repling
yes us you said my english has to be improved by dailly reading and listning but in fuct i don't have much time ....i think that when we want we can and us bimastrane said it doesn't need more than 2hours per day
3_norelhouda:i encourage you for your idea to start learning english again. guess god help you and of course you hav to exchange ideas with us. it wil help you so us
4_orchidee: no; sorry it's algérian learning center wich is in collaboration with cambridge university
5_moonlight:let's start to improve our english i hope that we will have more of members
i've an idea for exmple to choose a topic or to lunch a debate in order to improve our english

Dernière modification par the angel ; 13/02/2009 à 22h43.
non lus 13/02/2009, 23h00   #9
the angel

hello every body
i've found this link through the internet it's a level test from cambridge university it's too long try to do it and tel us yr levels
http://www.englishjet.com/english_co...test_level.asp
non lus 14/02/2009, 00h01   #10
moonlight

thanks angel,

''i've an idea for exmple to choose a topic or to lunch a debate in order to improve our english''

good idea but without me guys,
i can't debate cuz i havent the required level!
Réponse

Liens sociaux

Outils de la discussion Rechercher
Rechercher:

Recherche avancée

Règles de messages